artGuide innovative online platform - artguidemag.com - is quickly growing into the fastest growing website in the United States.
artGuide has strategic partnerships with top galleries and leading museums across the country - all driving patron traffic to artGuide. In addition artGuide is quickly growing into the only national Gallery Guide directory of galleries and museums from across the United States.
- High traffic and click-through rates are a focus at artGuide to ensure that patrons reach your artwork.
- Feature your art in one of many Homepage Features, highlighting specific genres of art.
- Main homepage banner linking to your artwork.
- Include large image(s) of artwork.
- Include biography/artist statement.
- Include contact information.
- Feature will run for 30 days on homepage.
- 2 posts on social media.
- Tags to ensure easy access.
- 2 levels of participation.
$120 or $195
- Image of artwork in Artist Directory.
- Short biography with contact information.
- Placement of information in Annual Artist Directory.
- Artist Directory linked on Homepage.
- Artist Directory runs twice a year:
Post events on the Calendar
- Post your events in artGuide Calendar.
- Event will appear in homepage Calendar.
- Click-through to full event information.
- Event posting on Facebook and Twitter.
Place artwork images on City and/or State Gallery Guide page
- Choice of artwork image on City Gallery Guide Page and/or State Gallery Guide Pages.
- Artwork image links to your website.
- Includes artist name, title, year, medium, and dimensions.
- Image will be featured for 30 days.
Post editorials/pressers on artGuide's blog
- Full post on artguidemag.com
- Up to 4 images with post.
- Post will appear on art post/art news page.
- Search-able tags for easy access.
- Post will appear on homepage post scroll.
- Post will be shared on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- MUST MEET SPECIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS